Two options available:
- A yearly subscription to register for the use of our database – the benefit is unlimited posts and requests for information.
- Once off posts of incidents or requests for reports on companies/individuals
The Process to Report an “Incident” is as follows:
- Submit a report via e-mail or from our web site accompanied by a company letterhead and any proof of the bad service/incident (photos, recordings etc).
- All submittals need to be classified in risk categories of ratings 1 to 5.
- 1 – low incident/low risk,
- 2 – relative low
- 3 – medium
- 4- bad/high
- 5- Very bad record/very high risk.
The Process to Request a Report from our database is as follows:
- TAT = 48 hours to allow proper preparation.
- Report back by e-mail
- Report supplied once payment has been received or proof of payment has been supplied.
Pricing Structure – Rates for 2016
- Yearly Subscription @ R1500 once off or R 125/Month debit order.
- Once off Posting of an incident @ R125
- Once off Request for a report on an individual or company @ R65